An easy and healthy snack recipe to satisfy your taste buds and keep it light! It is gluten-free and vegetarian as well💯 Try it out! -1/2 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
-3/4 cup of almonds,raw lightly roasted
-cashews,raw lightly toasted
-coconut flakes,insweetened lightly toasted
1. Preheat Oven to 325F ( to toast nuts and coconut)
2. Heat honey, salt, water and vanilla (optional) in a small pot over medium heat until it starts bubbling. Stir occasionally. Lower to med-low heat and continue simmering uncovered until honey reaches 270F.
3. When honey has reached 270F, turn heat off and pour the nuts and coconuts into the pot, stirring well to coat.
4. Spread out on a pan or baking sheet, to about ¾ inch thick.
5. Using a greased spatula, spread out evenly and press down firmly, compressing it down as much as you can. Cover with parchment and use the bottom of a cup or pot or even your hands (if it’s not too hot) and press down really hard.This will help the bars stay together when you go to cut them.
6. Once it cooled down for 45 minutes, place a cutting board over the mixure and gently flip it onto the cutting board (in one piece). With a big sharp knife, cut bars before they cool down completely (otherwise they will break when you try to cut them).
7. After you cut them, let them cool down completely before storing.
The Bon Accord Lagoon and the Buccoo Reef are home to 119 species of fish, endangered coral species, the Hawksbill turtle, and Mangrove forests all coexisting in the same area. Incredibly gorgeous water and biodiversity. #preservenature#keepit
Part 2 to my post.. Las Vegas trip. Mr Olympia 2017. My fav part of trip wss getting to meet @c_no5 . She is a good motivation for women. Holding strong with her recent loss. Her and Rich reminded me a lot of me and my other half. I praise her for being the bigger person through the chaos, I don't know if i could of done what she did. She lost the love of her life and still managed to get up and get dressed and showed up to support his dream while remaining the bigger person from the haters. To see people being mean to her makes me angry and sad for humanity. I hope time helps heal her wounds......i think Rich would of wanted that and peace.. #keepit#killit # whateverittakes#1dayumay#1dayu will seehimagain#love#gains#bestrong#likechanel#thatswhattruestrengthlookslike